Every man has a situation where he feels out-of-place, unprepared, unsure, and unmanly. It doesn’t have to be a big event, sometimes it’s the small things in life. Maybe it’s something that has been an issue since you were a boy.
Perhaps we need some knowledge, or some courage, or just need to shake off the old self and realize we have grown past it. Either way, recognizing and conquering it should be our goal.
Here are some areas to think about:
- The small things in life like giving a handshake or calling someone on the phone
- Being a do-it-yourselfer around the house
- Making financial decisions
- Leading a meeting or discussion
- Public speaking
- Making life decisions (marriage, kids, house)
Whatever the case may be, we shouldn’t settle and think that is just the way we are. Even the A-Team’s B.A. Baracus, otherwise known as Mr. T, was afraid to fly, “I ain’t gettin’ on no plane!“. But he overcame his fear when he learned his mother was hurt — a very manly thing to do.
Also, you should check out this listing of A-Team episode names. “Say it with Bullets“, “Waste ‘Em“, “Lease with an Option to Die” — Awesome!